•General Convention convenes June 25 through July 3, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

•Click on the #GC78 Curated link above, to find images, posts and videos from deputies around the church.
•Are you on Twitter? Feed in the right hand column. Add #GC78 to your tweets.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Technology win!







 I have been busy mastering technology!  I finally figured out how I could get pictures from my phone to this blog!  The top picture is our Bishop leaving worship to elect the new Presiding Bishop.
the second is picture of the packed visitor section in the House of Deputies as we waited for the results of the election.  The rest are pictures from the walk against gun violence.   We are not attempting to take anyone's guns away!  We are advocating better and more through screening.  Each and every life is precious - and God leaves it to us to ensure that.
When I figure out how to get the video pieces transferred intact I will move them.  The music has been exceptional! 

1 comment:

Search This Blog