•General Convention convenes June 25 through July 3, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

•Click on the #GC78 Curated link above, to find images, posts and videos from deputies around the church.
•Are you on Twitter? Feed in the right hand column. Add #GC78 to your tweets.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bishop Wayne's overview of convention

http://www.diocesemo.org/news/2015/07/16/bishop-wayne-smith-overview-general-convention

July 16, 2015
As I write this brief wrap-up of the events of the 78th General Convention of the Episcopal Church, I am aware that this meeting has been the most congenial and most productive of the five that I have attended as Bishop of Missouri. More important, the most evident affect during Convention was that of joy. I never thought that I would write such words about this triennial gathering...

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog